Here at Clarkson Hyde Asesores Financieros we perform valuations at a highly technical level that require wide experience and comprehensive knowledge to obtain value estimates with total objectivity and the best judgement.
Our qualified experts draw up valuations for a variety of reason including the following:
- Company acquisitions or sales. Mergers.
- To negotiate purchase/sale agreements.
- To capitalise a company.
- To value non-tangible assets (goodwill).
- To obtain financing lines.
- Property valuations.
- Fiscal valuations.
- Purchase and sale of shares.
- To confirm other valuations. “Second opinion”.
- Valuation of minority share packages.
- Insolvency proceedings.
Company valuations can help to answer questions such as:
- How much is my business worth?
- To what extent has my investment in the company been profitable?
- What can be done to improve this profitability and create wealth?
- We study the objectives and intended use of the valuation. The circumstances in each case will determine the level of information required and the type of report needed.
- The valuation report will include the definition of the valuation, a financial analysis, an explanation of the most suitable valuation methods and reconciliation of the estimated value and our conclusion on the same.
In this respect, Clarkson Hyde Asesores Financieros can provide:
- Consultancy on the various aspects affecting the value of a company.
- A systematic professional method for determining the value and a high-quality report.
- The use of our experience in the solution of your specific case.
On completion of the valuation, our clients receive a valuation report with a reliable estimated value of their company and an explanation of how this valuation was arrived at.
- Summary of the valuation assumptions: what is valued, for whom is it valued and what are the premises of this valuation.
- Summary of the key points of the valuation in each case.
- Company’s financial position.
- Summary of the valuation methods considered and used.
- Development of the capitalisation/ return/ growth rates used.
- Conditions limiting the valuation.
- Purpose of the valuation.
- Company background/track record.
- Management team.
- Equity changes.
- Economic vision of the sector and the competitive environment.
- Differentiation between issues of control or minority equity holdings.
- Valuation adjustment. Interpretation and conclusions.
Our customers guarantee us
“Clarkson Hyde Asesores Financieros supported us from the incorporation of our subsidiary in Spain. Our contacts are mainly by e-mail and we are very satisfied with the rapidity and quality of their response. Available and reactive, they are a quality partner with whom we enjoy a fruitful collaboration. Thanks to the whole team.”
“We started working with Clarkson Hyde Asesores Financieros with high expectations since the references we had were very good. We have not been disappointed. We have achieved a close working relationship between the two companies, the results of which are now consolidated. They are a big help to us and enable us to concentrate on our business!”
“I consider Luis Vilaclara and his team, Clarkson Hyde Asesores Financieros, an excellent firm to work with due to their commitment, client-oriented approach, response capacity and reliability.”
“Clarkson Hyde Asesores Financieros have assisted us in the acquisition process of a company from our sector in Spain. The choice of a consultant is not easy, but we were very pleased with Clarkson Hyde’s work since they provided solutions to various problems during our external growth process. Our relations with their various consultants were excellent so we decided to continue the collaboration for our current needs. I therefore highly recommend Luis Vilaclara’s team.”
“I own a holding company. Clarkson Hyde Asesores Financieros takes care of all my firm’s administration from invoicing through collection to settling taxes, including accountancy and client management. Their work is highly recommendable, not only because of its quality, but also due to the integrity of the people in their team. Thank you very much!”
“Clarkson Hyde Asesores Financieros is responsible for the financial, accounting, tax and administration areas of the subsidiary of Vitaflo International Ltd. in Spain. During this time, I would highlight flexibility as one of their main qualities. They have been able to adapt to the evolution of our needs and growth over time and to the specific requirements of our parent company in England. They provide absolute confidence in our relations with our parent company.”
“Clarkson Hyde Asesores Financieros has adapted completely to the needs of our subsidiary in Spain. We receive a comprehensive service, and the team visits our offices whenever required. They filled in very successfully for the head of our administration department and comply with the reporting requirements to the parent company. Clarkson Hyde manages our financial, accounting and administration department to our entire satisfaction, in addition to tax matters, via remote connection systems, which means that our information is constantly updated.”
“We have found the financial partner our company needed at Clarkson Hyde. They don’t just offer a management service, they become involved in the project and form part of our team.”
“Dirk Bikkembergs is a major multinational company. When we decided to enter the Spanish market, we got in touch with Clarkson Hyde through a professional contact. They made a proposal, and not only have they exceeded our expectations, but they have given us peace of mind since administration, accountancy, banking relationships and taxes are taken care of professionally. They report to the parent company periodically under the formats we specify. They do a great job. Thank you!”
“Setting up in a foreign country is always a delicate operation. It is important to have good knowledge of the country’s ‘customs and traditions’. To do so, you must choose a good consultant who will guide you through the set-up period and support you in your growth. For Groupe Alizon, working with the team at Clarkson Hyde is an authentic satisfaction. This collaboration enables us to manage the day-to-day business on the Spanish market and to plan the future with peace of mind.”
We will be happy to assist you
Phone: +34 93 200 90 49
Phone: +34 91 161 01 95